A warehouse operator performs his / her activities related to the storage and handling of goods. Their activities include taking over of goods and checking the accompanying documents. He/She uses mechanization equipment for manipulation which also includes their routine inspection. He/she updates inventory data, keeps relevant records of stock movement and inventory.
- Receipt of goods, checking delivery notes and other accompanying documents
- Take care of storage and inspection of goods
- Check of warranty period for goods received and stored
- Picking and packing of goods
- Expedition of goods
- Handling of FTL/LTL and container shipments
- Handling of complaints
- Keeping evidence of suppliers and customers
- Waste management and keeping the warehouse area clean
- Routine maintenance of mechanical equipment and other storage equipment
Looking for a job as a warehouse operator? Contact us!