A warehouse manager is responsible for coordinating and managing day-to-day logistics operations, organizing and managing the warehouse team. He/she also communicates with clients and solves planning, the fulfillment of contracts or potential claims. He is responsible for observing the fullfilment of health and safety standards and fire protection. A warehouse manager also performs regular reporting, cooperates with other departments of the company, manages the personnel agenda and closely cooperates with the personnel department. He/she also performs regular invoicing and analyzes the efficiency of the storage space use.
- Organization and planning of work for warehouse operators
- Coordination and leadership
- Inventory planning and coordination
- Implementation of internal warehouse processes
- Reporting and documentation
- Communication with other departments
- Solving operational problems in the warehouse
- Supervision of goods receipt and delivery
- Supervision of stocking and picking of goods
- Coordination of goods loading/unloading
Looking for a job as a warehouse operator? Contact us!