The supply chain specialists build and maintain quality supplier-customer relationships with internal and external customers. They are in charge of the process of compiling the production plan and inventory according to customer’s requirements. They carry out various reports and analyses in order to optimize supply chain costs and streamline processes.
Min. Education required: Master’s degree program
- Processing customer needs
- Communication with customers and suppliers
- Purchase of raw materials for production
- Ensuring timely delivery of materials
- Cooperation on production planning
- Support and close cooperation with the quality and production department
- Ad-hoc situations
- Resolving complaints
- Participation in creating new and improving current processes
Looking for a job as a warehouse operator? Contact us!