A logistics specialist provides activities in the optimization of material flow in the production process and in the optimization of the transportation and storage processes. He/she suggests the optimal means of transport, sets a timetable for the deployment and use of these facilities. He/She influences the optimal palletization, unification, and containerization in the transportation process and of storage processes. He/she suggests the optimal supply of raw materials, organization of production processes and collaborates on the creation of a production plan. He/She processes documents for price calculations and keeps relevant documentation and records.
- Designing the optimal means of transport
- Designing the most suitable handling and mechanization facilities
- Creating a schedule for the deployment and use of means of transport and handling facilities
- Designing the unification, palletization and containerization in the transport process and warehouse management
- Assessment and evaluation of process efficiency in warehouse management
- Designing the organization and technical provision of the optimum supply of raw materials, materials and semi-finished products
- Designing the production process layout
- Processing data for price calculations
- Keeping relevant documentation and records
Looking for a Dispatcher job? Contact us!