A dispatcher provides dispatching for individual branches and registers distribution activities. He/she provides manual dispatching, printing, and administration of distribution costs. He/she communicates with internal and external carriers, solves non-standard situations and effectively coordinates and loads all vehicles. He/she checks the activity of drivers and carries out blind checks of the condition of vehicles, including the solution of found lacks.
Min. Education Required: Secondary education
- Negotiating contracts for loading of vehicles
- Organization of transport
- Route planning with regard to transport efficiency
- Organization and management of drivers’ work
- Operating transports in real-time
- Monitoring the course of transport
- Managing, checking and evaluating relevant documentation
- Coordination of activities with other departments of the organization
- Calculation of transport costs
Looking for a Dispatcher job? Contact us!