A customs clearance officer draws up the customs documents, verifies the accuracy of declared shipments and monitors compliance with customs regulations. He/She also takes care of drafting commission contracts and keeping relevant documents.
Min. Education Required: Secondary education
- Issuing customs documents
- Checking of transport documents
- Verification of the accuracy of declared shipments and compliance with customs legislation
- Keeping records of and archiving customs documents
- Issuing and registration of invoices
- Tracking of shipments
- Negotiation with relevant public authorities
- Communication with business partners
- Processing orders of business partners
- Preparation of regular reports, monthly statements, etc.
Looking for a customs clearance officer job? Contact us!