Our client has provided global freight forwarding, warehousing, logistics & customs clearance services since 1968. Currently, they are seeking to expand their air freight operations team in Frankfurt, Germany.
The candidate will be responsible for the day-to-day operational tasks and ensuring all customers’ freight arrives on time. The role requires high-class customer service skills and the ability to communicate clearly and concisely with customers and colleagues.
Main duties will involve:
- You will be responsible for all air operations import/export of our clients
- You will be the main point of contact for coordination between all applicable parties for all air import/export shipments for our customers
- You will also be responsible for timely completion of export documents and coordinate with both customer and/or warehouse for timely delivery of cargo
- You will communicate regularly with the customer in regards to customer’s shipment status as well as continuous communication with overseas to meet delivery commitments; follow-up with the airline to monitor and track departure and arrival information and updates
- You will ensure customer profiles are accurate and updated
The ideal candidate will be:
- Experience with air freight operations
- Capable and willing to work as part of a small friendly team
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Able to prioritize and manage heavy workloads
- Gothenburg, Sweden