Our client has provided global freight forwarding, warehousing, logistics & customs clearance services since 1968. Currently, they are seeking to expand their air freight operations team in Frankfurt, Germany.
The candidate will be responsible for the day-to-day operational tasks and ensuring all customers’ freight arrives on time. The role requires high-class customer service skills and the ability to communicate clearly and concisely with customers and colleagues.
Main duties will involve:
- Liaising with overseas offices
- Handling bookings
- Monitoring shipments and keeping clients updated on progress / any delays.
- Handling export documentation
- Liaising with Airlines
- Liaising with clients/carriers on arranging collections
- Raising invoices to clients accurately and in a timely fashion
The ideal candidate will be:
- Experienced in Air Exports
- Capable and willing to work as part of a small friendly team
- Be prepared to complete the entire job, from file creation to invoicing
- Able to prioritize and manage heavy workloads
- Familiar with customs & export procedures
- Frankfurt, Germany