Our client has provided global freight forwarding, warehousing, logistics & customs clearance services since 1968. Currently, they are seeking to expand their air operations team at their new branch in Belgrade.
The candidate will be responsible for the day-to-day operational tasks and ensuring all customers’ freight arrives on time. The role requires high-class customer service skills and the ability to communicate clearly and concisely with customers and colleagues.
About the role
Your everyday tasks will include:
- Completes coordination between all applicable parties for all air shipments for customers
- Ensures timely bookings with the airline on customer behalf
- Prepares all necessary documentation, in accordance with country requirements
- Communicates regularly with the customer in regards to customer’s shipment status as well as continuously communicates with overseas to meet delivery commitments;
- Ensures follow-up with the airline to monitor and track departure and arrival
information and updates
- Experienced in air freight forwarding (import/export)
- Able to work independently and on own initiative
- Capable and willing to work as part of a small friendly team
- Be prepared to complete the entire job, from file creation to invoicing